Collecting Information From You
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the web, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from Vegasslotsonline.casino (including date and time); data you viewed or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
Information From Other Sources
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Since we use third party links, we may disclose your personal information to other operators:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the coresponding seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our site or substantially a part or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the site. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Storing Your Personal Data
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.